Friday, July 13, 2012

The One with The Museum of Fine Arts







Today is Wednesday and I just got back from our elective class. Let me go back to where we left off.  Yesterday was another awesome day at Emerson College! We had our usual routine: breakfast-SAT practice-Lunch-Elective-Dinner. After lunch, we played cards and had a great time in the dorms. After dinner, we all went to the North End, the Italian district where we had free time to hang out in coffee and ice cream shops. It was a great place to do our homework. When we got back, we played a leadership game called “High, Medium, Low” where we answered questions of different intensity level. I stayed up with my suitemates listening to music. This evening, I am going to the Museum Of Fine Arts of Boston and I’m really excited because I love art.

No comments:

Post a Comment