Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The one with MIT

Today was probably the best day of the session so far : we went to an information session at MIT! It was absolutely great and I loved the info session. Seeing MIT for the first time when I knew so much about it already felt like completeling the puzzle of a long journey that brought me there.
Comparing to other colleges, I felt like the students there are actually passionate about what they do. I admire this passion and this sense of community at MIT. We went to the Coop store afterwards where I bought a beaver (nature's engineer) and MIT shirts. Yay! :-)

We had some free time around Harvard Square before heading back the dorm. We had a nightly outing at a fast food shop and I am now all set to go to sleep after this day that has been the greatest so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment