Monday, July 9, 2012

The one with the very first day



I am all unpacked and settled in my dorm at Emerson College (Piano Row). After a six-hour flight all the way from France, Damon and Freddie (our two awesome counselors) picked me up from the airport. I checked in and met Danae (another awesome counselor!). After meeting everyone, it was very clear that we come from all over the world, which is very exciting! We had our welcome dinner at PF Chang's and we all ate chinese food. It was so good. We went to bed fairly early because we were exhausted. My roommate is Sonika and she's really cool! (and no, she did not ask me to say that... :)) Seriously though, she's great and everyone in the program seems great although I did not get a chance to talk with everyone yet since there are 21 people in our group. I woke up early because of the jetlag and I'll be heading to breakfast and SAT Diagnostic real soon! Wish us luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment